All of us internet users might use at least one cloud service. However, do you think one nice day, your cloud service discontinues and all your files gone? Well, let say your Google Email account is terminated and all your documents/files are gone. It is really terrible. So the need of multiple cloud services for redundant storage arises. In this quick tutorial, I would like to introduce a way to do cloud backup transfer with Mover.IO.
Mover.IO supports many cloud-to-cloud actions such as migrations, backup, file-transfer schedule, etc. With personal (free) account, you can easily mirror files from various cloud storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Copy, OneDrive, PutIO, Yandex, etc. With paid subscription, you can use many other business connectors including Amazon S3, Bitcasa, Ftp, Rackspace, SharePoint, WebDav, etc.
Starting with Mover.IO is quite easy. Steps are as follows:
- First, register a new account. Verify your email to activate the service.
- Logged-in to your account.
- Choose the service you want to backup in “Select Source” panel.
- Choose the service you want to store backup in “Select Destination” panel.
- In the third panel, choose to run the backup now (“Run Now”) or “Schedule Later” to set backup running hourly/daily/weekly/monthly
That’s all. You can rest assure that your important files are transferred across many cloud services.